Thursday, March 7, 2013

DIY Envelopes - Stone Cottage Adventures

Marci from Stone Cottage Adventures is here at the Inspiration Cafe today to share an awesome idea inspired by an awesome blogger!  Take it away Marci......

Stone Cottage Adventures


You've seen my handmade cards here and there
but I struggle withEnvelopes

PJ has the coolest project EVER for Envelopes at Planned in Pencil !  It's one of those "I should have thought of that" ideas!  The Envelope project is part of a series titled Waste Note Want Not Wednesdays !  A very clever girl, that PJ! 


 photo 
DSC_0002_zps3c07e911.jpg


Following her advice, I gathered some leftovers and 
whipped up a lil Thank You card. 


 photo 
c6598b67-1e45-4d8d-8b4f-7402f9c2639d_zps66372af8.jpg


OK!

Get ready for the cool part!  I've never made a nice envelope before! 


 photo 
d42f3c4b-9f41-4a03-89bc-4a90788b0dc2_zps21aeaf63.jpg

Ta Da!!   PJ's plan worked perfectly!  Even for me!  
So, yeah, I did it again!  Card...


 photo 
a72e41d6-5385-4613-bc8e-1c4eeae23430_zpsae076fd9.jpg


Envelope!! 


 photo 
998784c9-4294-4ce9-82ea-a685f780ada9_zps37ad66be.jpg


Squeal!  Laughter!  Hugs for PJ!
'Wanna make the coolest Envelopes EVER?  
Hop over to Planned in Pencil !

(She's having a giveaway right now!)


;-)  -Marci

5 comments:

  1. Marci, these look great! I do make some cards once in a while and now I'll be able to make some cute matching envelopes! PJ is a genius and you are awesome to share her idea here with us. Thank you for guest posting here at the Cafe today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a lot of fun for me and my girls to make. They love to write letters, now they can send them in a home-made envelope. Thanks for the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I cant make envelopes!!! And I need them all the time - thanks for sharing Marci xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have failed at making my own envelopes in he past too. Now I know I can make them right...thanks to you & PJ...thanks for the great share a the Cafe. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete